Lera | Evil Eye Ring
Our Evil Eye ring is cast in sterling silver, brass, or 14k gold and is a sweet nod to our love of art that is rooted in an age-old tradition.
The "evil eye" dates back to ancient civilizations and has been adopted by many cultures as a symbol of good luck and protection. Aside from its symbolism, the eyes are the most powerful and important part of the human body. It's what shapes our reality and what inspires us to create in the first place.
Materials & Details
- Your choice of Silver, Brass or 14k gold
- These rings are standard sizes but can be adjusted to 1/4 to 1/2 sizes.
- If you are unsure of your size any local jewelry store offers this service for free.
- Brass is hypoallergenic — free of nickel, lead, and cadmium.
- Oxidation on brass and sterling are usual, but easily avoidable if you dry off your rings after coming in contact with water. Clean with a polishing cloth to maintain brightness.
Pssst! Click here for 14k Gold fine jewelry version!